Tabs

 photo 1_zpsaevl5qya.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 3_zps6wyhvccd.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg

Thursday, December 1, 2016

2016 Christmas Reveal!

Finally everything is up! It was fun decorating for Christmas this year! I really like this year's theme, which is Black, White & Gold. We got a new white tree this year and I am in full force decorating it! So excite to share the finished tree and some decors around the house!




Started off with the plain white tree. I randomly made the black tree topper bow and was happy how it turned out! I used a 30 metre 300 bulbs LED light in warm white. You wanna make sure the wire is clear or white instead of the classic green wire that goes with the green tree. 

I also use a faux fur rug as my tree skirt. Added the Christmas gifts using my DIY gift wrapper.


I decorated the tree with my Spray Painted Christmas Balls and my heart-shaped DIY Christmas Ornaments.





I saw this really cute Christmas train at Japan Home and I couldn't resist it! It has a headlight and makes train sounds! Only for S$10! 




I made this Mini Christmas Wreath and hang it on the bathroom door!



A display corner on our feature wall full of Christmas Nanoblocks! I really like the DIY mini Christmas bunting too!



I changed my gallery wall art prints with Christmas ones. Really quick and easy to transform this space! You can the free printables here.



The wall space about my sofa was initially a big canvas painting of the Eiffel Tower but I decided to change this space with some handmade tissue paper pom poms! You can search for "Tissue Paper Pom Poms" on Pinterest and these are lots of tutorial on how to make them. It's really easy to make!

Since I will be sticking the paper pom poms onto the wall, There is no need for me to make a full round pom pom. Hence I only use half of the required tissue paper (about 5-6 pcs), and of course in Black, White & Gold!


I also DIY-ed this bunting! Simply print your desired design into triangles and join them up! Here is another free printable for you!

Black, White & Gold Bunting Free Printable





 photo name3a_zps4tnhc2mj.png
Share this post!
Pin This Share on TumblrShare on Google Plus Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment