Tabs

 photo 1_zpsaevl5qya.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 3_zps6wyhvccd.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg

Friday, May 13, 2016

How to organize plastic bags

I am embarrassed to say that I have a plastic bag problem. I don't have a way of storing or tidying them and they are just trashed inside a bigger plastic bag. One day I went crazy trying to find a suitable size plastic bag I need and ended up with whole floor full of plastic bags. So I thought to myself, "This is it! I am done!" and came up with this idea of organizing my plastic bags.



First up, I folded the plastic bags into triangles. You can learn how to fold them here. As I fold them, I sort them in three piles: Small, Medium & Large bags. This way it is easier for me to grab the size I want whenever I needed.


I had a few empty tissue boxes around the house (yes, i hoard them for projects like this) and it will be used as the container to store the bags. I cut the top off and was left with a prefect container.


Then I did a trial test on how to arrange the bags in the box. This is the way I find is neat and easy to see.


You could by all means stop here but you know I have to make them look a little prettier. So I wrapped them with some leftover wrapping paper and that's it! I covered the insides of the box too so I don't see the cardboard but if you noticed, I ran out of wrapping paper for the one on the right. HA! Each box holds different size bags.


I stored these boxes under the kitchen sink on a rack so I make use of the vertical space and also able to store some kitchen sponges and detergents under the rack.


The best part of this project is that it's FREE! I don't have to spend a single cent for this project and able to reuse items instead of throwing them away. Sometimes you just need to shop your house and you'll be surprise what you can find!
 photo name3a_zps4tnhc2mj.png
Share this post!
Pin This Share on TumblrShare on Google Plus Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment