Tabs

 photo 1_zpsaevl5qya.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 3_zps6wyhvccd.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

DIY Chalkboard Welcome Sign

Decorating with chalkboards have been a thing for a while. I've seen a lot on Pinterest and I have been wanting to have a chalkboard somewhere in my house. I saw this small chalkboard some time ago at Typo Anchorpoint which was going on sale. I got it for I think $3 or $5 (sorry my memory is failing me!) which originally costs $11.95. It came with the duster.

Available here

I know I want to put this chalkboard in our office/guest room but I have no idea what I want to write or draw on it. Hence it's been sitting in our office/guest room for sometime before I finally decided what I want a few days back.

A "Welcome" sign! Perfect for our office/guest room! I'm not very good at drawing (don't judge!) but I think it turned out not too bad!


Chalkboards are great because you can change it as and when you feel like it! Now that this is done, I need to find a place to hang this baby!


 photo name3a_zps4tnhc2mj.png
Share this post!
Pin This Share on TumblrShare on Google Plus Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment