Tabs

 photo 1_zpsaevl5qya.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg photo 3_zps6wyhvccd.jpg photo 2_zps1mmrug81.jpg

Monday, February 9, 2015

About Me

Hi there, my name is Angel and I'm the girl behind this blog. This blog was created as a space for me to record the journey of getting our first home. From the interior design planning to getting our keys and the entire renovation process. I also share about DIY projects and organizing ideas that just make things around the house better!

I initially planned to start this blog after the entire house is done with but then I realized, it will never be "done with". I am constantly changing things around, trying to make our house a little prettier, organized and functional. I have love for home decor and DIY, long before we actually got a house. I love decorating for different occasions throughout the year, it just make the house more like a home (a fun and pretty one!). Organizing things may seem like a chore to others but it just makes me really happy when I see the space is well organized and pretty. I can look at that cabinet for hours and smile like a fool!

People around me don't understand why I am always busy working at home, well because there are so much things for me to decor, organize and DIY. There's something they say about decorators and DIY-ers, it's that we can't stop (..... ♫ and we can't stop, and we won't stop ...)!

I am currently living in 4-Room apartment in Singapore with my other half. All these would not be possible without his love and support. He is constantly listening to my endless ideas and rants, and not forgetting the countless drives to Ikea (so much that he kind of fears that place now!).

If you are reading this, thank you for stopping by and don't forget to drop me a comment or email to share with me your home decor ideas and organizing tips and tricks or even just to say hi!
 photo name3a_zps4tnhc2mj.png
Share this post!
Pin This Share on TumblrShare on Google Plus Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment